SuperStream Advisory Council
The Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation announced the membership of the SuperStream Advisory Council on 22 October 2012. The SuperStream Advisory Council will provide external scrutiny of the implementation of SuperStream.
- Damian Hill (Chief Executive Officer, Retail Employees Superannuation Trust) Chair
- John Berrill (Principal, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers)
- Brian Bissaker (Consultant, former Chief Executive Officer, Colonial First State)
- Shawn Blackmore (General Manager Operations, AustralianSuper)
- Emma Dobson (Director, Global Transactional Services, Westpac)
- Michael Dwyer (Chief Executive Officer, First State Super)
- Dick Grozier (Director, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Matthew Halpin (Chief Officer, Member Administration, QSuper)
- Allen Innes (Senior Human Resources Manager, Woodside Energy)
- Danielle Press (Chief Executive Officer, Equip Super)
- Graham Sammells (Chief Executive Officer, IQ Group)
- Russell Smith (Chief Executive Officer, Skilled Accountants Pty Ltd)
The key responsibilities of the Council include leading the adoption of the SuperStream reforms, setting measures of success and reporting to Government.
SuperStream Advisory Council key messages
Charter of the SuperStream Advisory Council
SuperStream Advisory Council subgroups
SuperStream is a package of measures designed to enhance the 'back office' of superannuation. When fully implemented, these measures will improve the productivity of the superannuation system and make the system easier to use. Consultation material which assisted the Government in finalising the design aspects of the reforms before the formation of the SuperStream Advisory Council can be found in the archive section.